Clients choose to attend individual psychotherapy and counselling sessions to address both, individual and relational difficulties, to process experiences and emotions, change their behaviour or to develop ideas about their future.
We invite you to take this space, developing your life and yourself as a person.
Concerns clients discuss in individual psychotherapy and counselling
- Building confidence and self esteem
- Making friends and sustaining successful relationships
- Dealing with separation and divorce
- Violent or abusive relationships
- Parenting issues
- Difficulties to communicate
- Drinking and addiction concerns
- Problems with learning, attention or with adapting to new situations
- Dealing with depression, anxiety, obsessions
- Self harm and suicidal thoughts
- Eating disorders
- Concerns regarding illness and health
- Questions regarding sexuality and sexual identity
- Exploring work related issues like change, stress, career choices
- Coping with loss of loved ones
- Overcoming traumatic situations
- Dealing with loneliness
- Mood swings or anger issues
and many other.
We welcome working with clients of all age groups, cultural background, ethnicity, race, religion and sexual orientation.
If you would like to discuss our individual therapy and counselling service and how we might meet your therapeutic needs please contact us.