1. Visiting the website
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). Data about the connection of users with our server, the type of device used and the actual usage of the website is anonymised. Further details are provided in our policy for cookies and scripts.
2. Processing of personal data with consent
If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. This is for example the case if you submit a contact form or if you register for a seminar online. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the consent of the user shall not take place.
3. Your rights with respect to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details in the imprint section of this website. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
4. Email and online communication
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
Cookies and Scripts Statement
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for to visit and use our website. These cookies can be used without additional consent.
Because statistics are being tracked anonymously, no permission is asked to place analytical cookies.
We do not use any advertising cookies on this website.
Social media buttons
On our website we do not use social media buttons to promote web pages or share them on social networks.
3. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.